Program July 26, 2013
Held on the Fourth Friday of every month, April through October, the Washington Business Improvement District's Fourth Fridays Art Walk & Antiques Trail is a showcase event open to the public, free of charge. While the Fourth Fridays take place from 5-8 pm, it should be noted that the artwork on display in the participating businesses remain on display for most of the month, and of course, our antique shops are open all year round. Patrons who cannot attend Fourth Fridays are welcome to partake in this event throughout the month!
ART (East to West)
- Gibson’s Gym, 75 E. Washington Ave.
Cathy Miller, Asbury, NJ – Photographic Art
- Fliegauf Jewelers, 17 E.Washington Ave.
Matthew Davis,Washington Township - Photographic Art
- YB Normal, 18 E. Washington Ave.
Mona Wilson, Washington, NJ – Mixed Media
- Kathy’s Kove, 5 E. Washington Ave.
Christine Patriarca,Hackettstown,NJ - Pen & Ink
- Quality Furniture of North Carolina, 1 E. Washington Ave.
Lewis Steele, Easton, PA - Mixed Media
- Sal’s Pizza, 1 W. Washington Ave.
Charles Revello, Washington, NJ Photographic Art
- The Mediterranean Bistro, 301 W. Washington Ave.
Pat Olds, Washington, NJ –Watercolors
**Note:All exhibits remain up and available for purchase until August 10
ANTIQUES (East to West)
- • Get a Grip & More, 37 E.Washington Ave.
- • Kathy’s Kove, 5 E.Washington Ave.
- • The Conductor Antiques & Art, 16 Broad St.
- • Main Antiques, 26W.Washington Ave.
· “Whether it’s out on the Avenue or after hours, check out our website for the music schedule”
• Live Music on the Avenue by: Southbound
• Live Music @ the Mediterranean Bistro:
Enjoy these great Fourth Friday Event Specials:
The Mediterranean Bistro (Present an Art Walk program to receive 15% off your meal)
Russo’s Ristorante (Present an Art Walk program to receive 10% off your meal)
- Washington Diner
- Lost Ladies’ Café
- Sal’s Pizza
- Kathy’s Kove & Kafe